Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our Most Exciting News

If I haven't seen you in person, then you might not know that I am 4 months pregnant. We finally got to tell people over the holidays. I figure however, that if I didn't see you then, then I need to tell you now! Damien and I are so excited and in awe of the fact that we're creating a little tiny human being while we work and sleep and eat. Suddenly my world seems more magical and my belly rounder. So we are due toward the end of June ...
Besides that we are just going about our everday business back at work trying to teach the teenagers of Richmond and enjoy the mild winter we are having down here. Mwaa!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the two of you, it is the most amazing thing you will probably ever get to do in your life. I think I speak for just about every mom we know.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much love
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Mwaa, a perfect little bambin---o.,a.,.?!?!!?

Yippee!!!


I like you....

Redmonkey's are for lovers

Lauren C'an Urbschat said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting year this is going to be for you guys!!
-Lauren (from Pittsburgh)

Anonymous said...

wow- BIG Congrats!! I hope we get to see you guys this summer!
miss everyone~
Wendi

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) !!! Yay baby!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sally,

I am very very happy for you. Congradulations!!

Yang :)

Sharonlisa said...

Im so excited for you guys! there is nothing better in life!!!love sharon and fam